VA Desert Pacific Healthcare Network
Network Contracting Office 22
Network Contract Office 22 (NCO 22) is staffed by warranted contracting officers responsible for the development, execution, award, and administration of contracts, purchase orders, and other agreements for the expenditure of funds. Contracting Officers work with VA program officials and outside contractors to facilitate the buying and selling of goods and services for VA Desert Pacific Healthcare Network.
VA Desert Pacific Healthcare Network is one of 18 Healthcare Networks operated nationwide by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Network is an integrated health care system with eight health care systems in Arizona, New Mexico and Southern California..
The Office of Small Business Program, Small Business Specialist for NCO 22 primary role is to "aid, assist and protect, insofar as is possible, the interests of small business concerns in order to preserve free competitive enterprise, to ensure that a fair proportion of the total procurement buys and contracts of subcontracts for products and services for the government, be placed with small business enterprises.”
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Network Contracting Office 22
4811 Airport Plaza Drive, Suite 600
Long Beach, CA 90815
What We Buy
Each VA Health Care System purchases supplies and services from both local and nationwide sources. Examples of items purchased are:
- Surgical and medical instrument manufacturing
- Medical, dental, and hospital equipment and supplies
- Building construction, maintenance, architectural and repair services
- Temporary help services
- Professional, Scientific, and technical services
- Maintenance and repair of medical and scientific equipment
- Nursing and Home health care Facility Services
- Home Health Care Services
Review the Doing Business with VA Reference Guide.
The Guide provides options for learning more about contracting opportunities with VA and our office.
Through VA OSDBU Cycle of Success Business Model, you can:
- Determine if you are procurement ready to do business with VA.
- Learn about small business programs and who to contact for assistance.
- Learn about contracting processes and procedures based on federal acquisition rules and regulations.
- Learn about contracting vehicles used to secure a contract award.
- Learn how to better navigate the VA contracting process.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - Register for Government Contracting *
- System for Award Management (SAM) registration *
- Do you qualify for any SBA Certifications? *
- Do you qualify for VetBiz Verification? *
- Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Office of Acquisition and Logistics (OAL)
- National Veterans Small Business Engagement **
- Your Voice in Federal Decision-Making *
- Federal Acquisition *
- Department of Defense Small Business Programs *
- VA Federal Supply Schedule
- Federal Business Opportunities *
- VA Forecast of Contracting Opportunities
- USA Spending *
- Federal Procurement Data System *
Service Area Office West (SAO West)
The Service Area Office, West Region (SAO West) includes all or portions of the following states and U.S. territories:
North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Nevada, Colorado, Alaska, Hawaii, Philippines, Guam and American Samoa.
SAO West is composed of six NCOs:
NCO 16-South Central VA Health Care Network, NCO 17-VA Heart of Texas Health Care Network, NCO 18-VA Southwest Health Care Network, NCO 19-Rocky Mountain Network, NCO 20-Northwest Network, NCO 21-Sierra Pacific Network and NCO 22-Sierra Pacific Network.
Please feel free to contact SAO West at 916-692-7314.
* The links will take you outside of U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website, but still inside U.S. Government website.
** The links will take you outside of U.S. Government website.